The only thing harder than watching someone go through cancer is, well, not knowing what to say. If the doctors can’t even guarantee a recovery, how can you? We can’t. What we CAN do is remember that there is GROUNDBREAKING cancer research happening in the world as we speak, and we can contribute to this by purchasing fun, uplifting cancer gifts that prove you give a shi(r)t. When shopping, you can filter by type of cancer, gender, and the person walking the cancer journey. We’ll drop your uplifting cancer shirt at your doorstep – wherever you are – so you can make the circle bigger and help us force cancer to surrender. It’s time cancer knew it chose the WRONG crowd, and we’re not giving up until it accepts who’s boss.
This t-shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Due Covid-19 our deliveries might take longer than expected. Please check the FAQ to find out about the current delivery time of your Cherries on Top item. Of course, we’ll do our best to deliver your items as soon as we can.
And remember, your purchase contributes to groundbreaking cancer research! For more info, visit www.cherriesontop.org.
Since our products are printed on demand, we don't offer size exchanges after placing an order. Not sure what size you need? Check out our size guide!
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|